Friday, December 5, 2014

#0043-#0044-Pirate Set #1-Trinkets Ahoy! , Welcome to Ward

#0043
04Dec14
Pirate Set #1 - Trinkets Ahoy!
N 35° 02.034 W 091° 57.461  
Team A,C
http://coord.info/GC4BP6V
 



Jesse missed his bus this morning so Sister and I took him in. On the way home I noticed that she was asleep, so I used the opportunity to cache a little in Ward.

A week ago I stopped by here to get this one. I bushwacked all through the roughage behind this sign. I mean truly getting in the green. Shannon saw my car and thought I was in trouble. We both laughed at my misadventure...then I went home to stew about it. 

Here's my log:
Hahaha I had made this one way too difficult. So I contacted the CO, he reminded me of the hint me and here I am with a smiley. *feeling foolish*

Took a chess piece...left a lips eraser. TFTC-SL.
---

The hint was: No yellow bellies! Stick to it. (Yellow and Stick were in bold letters)

Helluva good hint. It was right behind the sign under the leaves. I felt like a goober!





((I didn't create a placemarker for "Welcome to Ward" so I'm going to tag it onto this post. Sorry)

#0044
04Dec14
Welcome to Ward
N 35° 02.252 W 091° 56.746 
Team A,C
http://coord.info/GC4637A

This was an easy park and grab. There was a broken down car by the sign that I first thought was another geocacher...then I thought it was a robber....then I saw it was empty and called myself a ninny.



No comments:

Post a Comment