Wednesday, December 10, 2014

#0046- Care, Love, and Hope (Arkansas Children's Hospital)

#0046
10Dec14
Care, Love, and Hope (Arkansas Children's Hospital)
N 34° 44.538 W 092° 17.368
Team: A, C
http://coord.info/GC3DXKW





This was a lesson on using your brain and not your phone.

We had to take Baby Sister back to ACH for a Radiology scan of her double ureter and a visit with the Urologist. She's still having reflux back into her kidney, but it hasn't gotten worse. So we're going to wait on it till she's 2 and then discuss surgery. Ugh, not the news I wanted to hear.

Anyway, I decided to grab the cache while I was there. Plugged it in and started searching around. Took the top off of the fence, Took pictures of inside of fence post. Kicked bushes,Kicked leaves around. Nothing! Two security guards came by to ask me if I needed help...LOL and after I evangelized about geocaching, I decided to say "screw the satellite view...lets just check around."

Sure enough, it was under an electrical box on a parking lot street lamp. I read it was a tradeable box so I brought a whistle to trade. What it was is a Altoids mini tin. My whistle was too large. So no swag for Ang. :( It'll teach me to always carry my Geocaching pack in the car.)



We're getting close to 50. I have to keep an eye on my count so I can make the flashmob on the 13th be my 50th cache. Then Baby Carolyn is going to hide her first cache! So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment