Friday, December 5, 2014

#0045- OOTN #3- Ward FD

#0045
04Dec14
OOTN #3- Ward FD
N 35° 00.904 W 091° 57.636  
Team: A,C
http://coord.info/GC3ARVD



Jesse missed his bus this morning so Sister and I took him in. On the way home I noticed that she was asleep, so I used the opportunity to cache a little in Ward.

I've been eyeballing this for a while now...and today I decided to get it. I had read how hard it was for some people because of all the nooks/crannies it could hide in. I honestly didn't expect to come home with a smiley.

Here's my log from the website:

Found it Found it
12/04/2014
Do you ever have really bad days when you can't find a thing? And then one day the sky opens up, the birdies start to sing, rainbows, kittens, dancing unicorns, and then you find the cache as soon as you get to the DZ.

That was me today. The second thing I touched was the cache. Thank goodness!! I've been in a slump lately.

Love, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment