Wednesday, November 5, 2014

#0007a -LCCC Monk

#0007a
05Nov14
"LCCC-Monk" Lonoke County Cemetery Cache
 N 34° 59.764 W 091° 56.288
Team: A,C
http://coord.info/GC18K9Z

I see now how my obsessive nature is going to affect my Geocaching hobby. I could NOT rest till I found this. It rained yesterday, so I decided to stay indoors. I still couldn't stop thinking of this one. So today (still raining) I put on rain boots, jacket, umbrella, and baby sister into her baby carrier and set out.

The cache was exactly where I was looking for it. I didn't expect it to be so small or well camouflaged. 

I had to dig into the back of the closet for the rain gear!

It was only as big as a pen cap. The paper is about an inch wide.

My phone is cracked over the camera. I can't take a good selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment