Thursday, November 6, 2014

Travel Bugs From the Flash Mob

Travel Bugs
FAQ- http://www.geocaching.com/track/travelbugfaq.aspx

An alphanumeric tag placed on items that can be looked up on the computer to see where it's been.

1: #33W20P   Kona Kona (click the links to see where this bug has been)

About This Item-

Kona is my new dog.  She only weighs 10 pounds, but she is a terrier that has more energy than me.  After finding and fostering her since June 15th, I knew she was the little one for me.  Today I celebrate that the adoption is final!  This travel bug will track the miles she travels with me and the geocaches is helps me find.

 

2. #CC1NMX - bUTCH46

 


 

#3 JWH4GD - bUTCH46's Walking Stick 

About this item- My Walking Stick is a 47" dark hardwood stick made from a straight sapling trunk with the limbs cut off.  It has a wrist loop and a rubber tip.  Its GC code is burned onto the side of the stick beginning about 8" from the top




No comments:

Post a Comment