Thursday, November 13, 2014

#0022 Quack, Quack, Goose

#0022
13Nov 14
Quack, Quack, Goose
N 35° 00.398 W 091° 57.992
Team:A,C
http://coord.info/GC2CTWQ

I've been looking at this one every time I pass this housing development. Today, on the way to the grocery store, I stopped and grabbed it. A simple park and grab (I didn't even wake the baby)

I like the caches that actually tell a story about why they were placed. From the website:

This cache was placed to honor the GooseClan!  They are new to caching and hopefully this will help them get the fever even more so!

Not much around here to see but give it a year or two and this nice little subdivision will be full of growing families!  Dogs will be running around barking at cars, kids riding bicycles up and down the streets, people out walking and all the normal things of life!




No comments:

Post a Comment